Every day, millions of people have a hard time exercising because of shoulder, knee, back and elbow pain.
What most people -- and even most doctors -- don't know is that one of the major causes of pain is actually... food.
Here’s what you should focus on removing from your diet if you want to double your recovery process and get pain-free faster than with just pills:
1) Sugar. This one is obvious. Nothing damages the digestive track like sugar.
The medical community is starting to agree on the fact that chronic inflammation often starts in your gut, the biggest part of your immune system.
2) Alcohol. I also like my Friday night drink-out, but keep in mind that beer or any other alcoholic beverage damages your gut flora and liver when consumed in excess.
3) Grains. Refined or not, grains are inflammatory. That’s even worse if you’re gluten sensitive, like 10-15 % (depending on the sources) of the world’s population.
The phytic acid and lecithins in grains are a problem for most people, even without allergies or intolerance.
4) Refined vegetable oil. Canola, soy, safflower, corn, sunflower, you name it.
Even though these oils are advertised as healthy and trans-fat free, turns out the heavy refining which they go through destroy the healthy fats and turn them into highly inflammatory by-products.
5) Pasteurized dairy. 75% of the world’s population is intolerant to lactose.
That’s because the pasteurization process destroys the healthy bacteria and enzymes in raw milk, and make this popular beverage very hard to digest.
In my experience, most people feel like a million bucks when drinking less pasteurized milk or ditching it altogether.
These are just some of the inflammatory foods most people are consuming on a daily basis.
But there are also a ton of superfoods that can REDUCE your pain and help you heal your joints.
So, if you suffer from any kind of joint or muscle pain, then make sure you check out the best resource on the subject:
==> 101 Superfoods That Stop Your Joint Pain And Inflammation
Here's to a pain-free life,
Reference Page: MysteriesNGhostseFiction.com > Critical Bench, Inc.